If you’re in the business of reselling web hosting services, having a great landing page is essential to your success. A landing page is the first thing that potential customers will see when they come to your website, so it’s important to make a good impression.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is a standalone web page that is designed specifically for conversion. That means that the sole purpose of the page is to get visitors to take a desired action, such as signing up for a service or making a purchase.
What makes a good landing page?
The best way to understand how to build a great landing page is to take a look at an example. Here’s a breakdown of the different elements that make up a high-converting landing page:
- The headline: The headline is the most important element on the page. It should be clear and concise, and it should tell visitors what you’re offering.
- The subheadline: The subheadline elaborates on the offer and tells visitors what they can expect if they take action.
- The image or video: An attention-grabbing image or video is a great way to get visitors to stop and take notice of your landing page.
- The call to action: The call to action is what you want visitors to do on the page. It could be something like “sign up for our service” or “make a purchase.”
- The form: The form is where visitors will enter their information. It should be simple and easy to fill out.
- The testimonials: Testimonials from happy customers are a great way to show social proof and build trust with potential customers.
Best Practices to Follow in Order to Make a High Converting Landing Page
Now that you know the basics of what goes into a landing page, let’s take a look at some best practices to follow in order to make sure your page is high converting.
– Keep it simple: A landing page should be focused and free of distractions. That means no sidebars, no navigation menu, and no links to other pages on your site. The goal is to keep visitors focused on taking the desired action.
– Use strong visuals: As we mentioned before, an attention-grabbing image or video is a great way to get visitors to notice your page. But don’t stop there—you should also use strong visuals throughout the page to keep visitors engaged.
– Use persuasive copy: The copy on your landing page should be convincing and make it clear what’s in it for visitors if they take the desired action. Be sure to focus on the benefits of your offer, rather than just the features.
– Include a call to action: A call to action tells visitors what you want them to do on the page. It could be something like “sign up now” or “learn more.” Be sure to use persuasive language and make the call to action stand out.
– Use testimonials: Testimonials from happy customers are a great way to show social proof and build trust with potential customers.
How to Promote Your Landing Page
Now that you have a great landing page, you need to make sure people see it. Here are some ideas for promoting your landing page:
- Add it to your website: The best way to get people to see your landing page is to add it to your website. You can do this by adding a link to the page in your navigation menu or by adding a banner on your homepage.
- Send an email campaign: Another great way to promote your landing page is to send an email campaign to your list of subscribers. Be sure to include a link to the page in the email so that people can easily find it.
- Run a paid ad: If you want to reach a wider audience, you can run a paid ad on Google or Facebook. Be sure to target your ad so that it’s only shown to people who are likely to be interested in what you’re offering.
Choosing the best partner to resell Web Hosting – CanSpace Solutions
When it comes to reselling web hosting services, you need a partner that you can trust. CanSpace Solutions has been in the business for over 15 years and is Canada’s leading provider of web hosting services. We offer a wide range of plans to suit every budget and need, and our team is always available to help you get started.
Reach out to us today to learn more about how we can help you succeed in the world of web hosting reselling!